After an extremely difficult year we know a lot of weddings have had to be postponed and we want to help you get your wedding back on track. It is time for your to have you special day and here are some ways to plan your wedding whilst making sure it is Covid safe...
1) Organise a two-part wedding, you can get legally married in front of a handful of witnesses with other guests opting in to watch virtually and then organise a reception for a later safer date. This will give you a chance to share your love with your significant other and also celebrate with your friends and family at a later date. This option could also save you money and you could put this money into having your dream party with all your guests.
2) Lots of venues, including Hickstead, offer Covid flexible plans which means you can book your wedding with peace of mind that you won't be affected should the government guidelines change.
3) Customised facemasks and hand sanitiser party favors would be a great gift to your guests. They will never forget the wedding during the pandemic so why not play along and give them something to keep you all safe.
4) Getting creative with the seating plan could allow you to maximise the amount of guests you can have but also keep everyone safe. We can help you to work out the best place to have your guests seated by their bubbles/housing situation. This will reduce movement and keep your guests safe.
5) Keep your guests up to speed with the plan for the day, whether that be partially virtual or in-person. Perhaps sending out an itinerary for the day which could include links or a floorplan with guidelines for the day.
6) Get guests to record and send a video instead of writing in a guestbook. This can form part of your wedding video and would be a great keepsake for your wedding day.
A Covid wedding is unusual and difficult but at Hickstead we can help you plan your dream wedding day whilst also keeping everyone safe.